Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lego Stop-Motion again

Yes I know, I just posted one of these. This one is different though because I finally found a website with royalty free music to use! So here is my first ever Stop-Motion video with sound:


If you are interested, this is the site I used for the music: incompetech.com/music/royalty-free

If you are wondering what programs I used, I used  Windows Movie Maker (which usually comes installed on PCs) to assemble the video and Jellycam to take the pictures through a webcam. 

You may notice I have links in my text now, I have been doing an online html coding course through a website called Code Acadamy and I am testing out what I have learned so far :)


1 comment:

  1. That was neat! I really liked the sound, the words, and the destructive pink thingy!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete