Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wire Rings

I was looking for something to do today so I looked up wire rings. I made these;
 
This one's just some copper wire scraps from the ring below, I wrapped one piece twice around my finger and wrapped one end over the other to secure it. I had a shorter peice as well so I wrapped it around too.

This one I made first and used a shell fragment I picked up on a beach in Greece the other day.
 
Here's the link to the tutorial I found. I modified it slightly as you can see.
 
 
Try to make the ring a bit bigger than you want it to allow for the wrapped wire. I didn't so the ring doesn't fit as well as I'd like it too.
 
Cheerio!
 
MJM
 


2 comments:

  1. These are really amazing Johanna. I like the way you incorporated that special shell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool! :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete