Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Report, February Goals

January

So, here we go. 

Finish a gif; Not exactly.... I did download the free trial of Adobe Flash so I've been doing animations. If you want to see one of the finished ones you can look here.

Draw more people; Well, sort of? Kind of.... Did a couple of anatomy studies and at least one sketch.

Finish another post; Yes! Yay! I actually accomplished this for once. 

Wow, short list. Okay then onto goals for February;

Finish the storyline for Lego The Hobbit with my siblings; need I say more?

More animating, more drawing, more watching artist videos on Youtube; I found a couple of epic artists on Youtube this month and I've learned a bit from their videos so I think it must continue!

Blog post; Well, never hurts to try...

Figure out a slightly more bareable blog design; The current one is too white...

There we go. huzzah! 

If you haven't already seen it Nicole's report card is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment