Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Report Card

So Nicole and I decided that doing monthly report cards would be fun, I'll put a link to her's at the bottom of this post. 

So this month I want to:
  • Make a drawing tutorial, and post it.
    • I've been meaning to do this for a while...
  • Write at least one movie review
  • Draw two portraits 
    • My portrait drawing needs work, practice, practice! 
  • Complete the first half of the Na No Wri Mo handbook
    • The idea here is that I'll complete the second half next month and I'll have most of a novel by March. Notice I say the idea....
  • Read two new books
    • I might be pushing it with this one seeing as I've been hard pressed to find the ambition to pick up any books at all lately.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish with this project.

    ReplyDelete