Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Report Card 2014

It's a good thing I'm doing these boring report cards, otherwise I would completely forget about this blog. Which brings me to the first item on this list.

Find something fun to do with this blog; like a monthly posting of pictures gifs or memes or something... I feel like there should be something thought stimulating going on here but I am sadly short on consistant inspiration...

DRAMA CAAAAAMP; I wish I was as excited for this as I should be but I'm really a bit overwhelmed at the moment

Continue to use the techniques I learned at my art lessons; becasue it kind of defeats the purpose to foget about them

And since I'm already two weeks late on this I won't add anything else to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment