Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 2014

Well, I didn't do as badly as I thought I would after all that.

Organize/go to two more events; Yes, I went to the Passion Play in Drumheller (which was really cool) and organized a filming day for a short film me and Nicole have been planning for months. (Though we did the actual filming on the 1st...)

Memorize my lines and song; I got this guys, totally got this.

Work on my Sword and Sheild skills; Well I survived two bouts of Capture the flag without 'dying' so what does that tell you?

Read more than Ten books: Accomplished!

So yeah, not as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment