Welcome

I am a homeschooled graduate trying to figure out how the world works and continuing to find out that no. It doesn't run the way I want it too.

Monday, September 15, 2014

August and September Report Cards

So, I'm super late on these so I'm doubling them up. Firstly August;

Find Something Fun to Do with this Blog; Well. I'm enjoying the weekly work updates so far.

Drama Caaaaamp; Was pretty fun. The play was great the people were fun, then it was over and I had to go to work two days later.

Continue to use the techniques I learned at art lessons; Yeah pretty much, although I haven't been drawing much, still kind of adjusting to this whole work thing.

So my August goals were accomplished! Ta-da.



Anyway. September;

Draw More. Because drawing

Take more videos; So I can make some sort of montage or something.

Go out to the Sundre Choir. I probably won't be here when the performances happen but we'll see if I can hang out and sing while I'm here.

And since the month is already half over I'll leave it at that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment